Door Window Sensor Programming
- Select RF sensor # (01 to 48). Assign the DW10 to a new zone.
Select RF sensor type.
- (01) Entry/Exit 1
- (02) Entry/Exit 2
- (03) Perimeter
- (23) no response type
- Select RF equipment type. (1) contact
- Select RF sensor equipment code. Enter 0862 for the DW10‐345 2GIG Thin Door/Window Contact.
Enter RF sensor serial number (7 digits).
- Manual Entry: Type in the last 7 digits of the TX ID that is found outside of the box or on the back of the device.
- Auto Entry: With the panel in Learn‐in mode (press Shift then Learn) pull the Battery Pull Tab out. The correct TX ID should appear. Accept the correct TX ID by pressing ok.
- Remember to press the ↓ arrow to continue going through the 2GIG system conﬁguration prompts.
- Select RF sensor equipment age (0 to 1). (0) new (product is new) (1) existing (product already exists)
Select RF sensor 1 loop number (1 to 3).
- (1) Uses wire lead Loop 1
- (2) Uses Loop 2
Select RF sensor 1 dialer delay. (0) disabled
- Construct RF sensor voice descriptor. Press Insert then press any number between 002 and 255 to add a word.
- For example, if you wanted to name this DW10 as “master window,” press Insert then press 140 for MASTER. Press Insert then press 251 for WINDOW.
Select RF sensor reports (0 to 1).
- (0) disabled
- (1) enabled
Select RF sensor supervised (0 to 1).
- (0) disabled (sensor does not report loss of supervision or low battery)
- (1) enabled (sensor reports loss of supervision)
Select RF sensor chime (0 to 13).
- (0) disabled (panel will NOT chime when sensor is activated)
- (1‐13) enabled (selects a voice and/or chime to sound when sensor is activated)
To program another sensor click next.
To exit programming, click skip then end and exit. Upon exit, the panel takes a several seconds to reboot