Smoke Detector Programming
- Select RF sensor #(01 to 48). Assign the Wireless Smoke/Heat Alarm to a new zone.
Select RF sensor type.
- (09) 24‐hour fire (recommended for smoke and fire)
- (16) 24‐hour fire with verification (optional)
- (23) no response type (optional with freeze)
- Select RF equipment type.
- Select RF sensor equipment code. Enter 1058 for the SMKT3‐345 2GIG Smoke/Heat Alarm.
Enter RF sensor serial number (7 digits).
Manual Entry: Type in the last 7 digits of the TX ID that is found outside the box or on the
bottom of the head unit by removing the base.
Auto Entry: With the panel in Learn‐in mode (press Shift then Learn) cause a tamper on the
alarm by twisting the base unit counter‐clockwise and removing it. The correct TX ID should
appear. Accept the correct TX ID by pressing ok.
- Remember to press the ↓ arrow to continue through the system configuration prompts.
Select RF sensor equipment age.
- (0) new (product is new)
- (1) existing (product already exists).
Select RF sensor loop number. Select which loop you would like to set up.
- (1) Smoke
- (2) Heat
- (3) Freeze
- NOTE: Each loop must be setup as a different zone. If you want to utilize all three features
- (smoke, heat, freeze) you will need to setup three different zones and use each loop.
Select RF sensor 1 dialer delay
- (0) disabled (there should never be a dialer delay on this type of alarm)
Construct RF sensor descriptor. Press Insert then press any number between 002 and 255 to add a word.
Example: If you wanted to name this alarm as “smoke alarm,” press Insert then
press 208 for SMOKE. Press Insert then press 005 for ALARM.
Select RF sensor reports (0 to 1).
- (0) disabled (sensor does not report to central station)
- (1) enabled (sensor reports to the central station)
Select RF sensor supervised (0 to 1).
- (0) disabled (sensor does not report loss of supervision or low battery)
- (1) enabled (sensor reports loss of supervision or low battery)
Select RF sensor chime (0 to 13).
- (0) disabled (panel will not chime when sensor is activated)
- (1)‐(13) (selects a voice and chime to sound when sensor is activated)
- To program another sensor, click next.
- To exit prog