- Select RF sensor # (01 to 48). Assign the PIR to a new zone.
Select RF sensor type:
- (04) interior follower
- (10) interior with delay
- Select RF sensor equipment code. Enter 0533 for the Passive Infrared Motion Detector.
Select RF equipment type.
Enter RF sensor serial number (7 digits).
- Manual Entry: Type in the last 7 digits of the TX ID that is found outside of the box or on the back of the device.
Auto Entry: With the panel in Learn‐in mode, (press Shift then Learn) press the tamper switch. The correct TX ID should appear. Accept the
correct TX ID by pressing ok.
- Remember to press the ↓ arrow to continue going through the system configuration prompts.
Select RF sensor equipment age (0 to 1).
- (0) new (product is new)
- (1) existing (product already exists)
- Select RF sensor loop number (1 to 3).
Select RF Sensor dialer delay (0 to 1)
Construct RF sensor voice descriptor. Press Insert then press any number between 002 and 255 to add a word. Repeat this for each word.
- Example: If you want to name this PIR as the “master bedroom,” press Insert then press 140 for master. Press Insert then press 024 for bedroom.
Select RF sensor reports (0 to 1).
- (0) disabled (PIR does not report to the central station)
- (1) enabled (PIR reports to the central station)
Select RF sensor supervised (0 to 1)
- (0) disabled (detector does not report loss of supervision/low battery)
- (1) enabled (detector reports loss of supervision/low battery)
Select RF sensor chime (0 to 13).
- (0) disabled (panel will NOT chime when PIR is activated)
- (1‐13) enabled (selects a voice and chime to sound on the panel when the PIR is activated)
- To program another sensor click next.
- To exit programming, click skip then end and exit. Upon exit, the panel takes several seconds to reboot.