CO2 Detector Programming
Select RF sensor #(01 to 48). Assign the Wireless Carbon Monoxide Alarm to a new zone.
Select RF sensor type.
Select RF equipment type.
Select RF sensor equipment code.
Enter RF sensor serial number (7 digits).
Select RF sensor equipment age.
Construct RF sensor descriptor. Press Insert then press any number between 002 and 255 to add a word.
Select RF sensor reports (0 to 1).
Elect RF sensor supervised (0 to 1).
To program another sensor, click next.
To exit programming, click.
- (14) 24‐hour Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
- Enter 0859 (in Canada) or 0860 (in U.S.A.) for the 2GIG‐CO3‐345 Alarm.
- Manual Entry: Type in the last 7 digits of the TX ID that is found outside the box or on the bottom of the head unit by removing the base.
- Auto Entry: With the panel in Learn‐in mode (press Shift then Learn) cause a tamper on the alarm by twisting the base unit counter‐clockwise and removing it. The correct TX ID should appear. Accept the correct TX ID by pressing ok.
- Remember to press the ↓ arrow to continue through the system configuration prompts.
- (0) new (product is new)
- (1) existing (product already exists)
- Example, if you wanted to name this alarm as “Carbon Monoxide Alarm,” press Insert then press 032 for CARBON MONOXIDE. Press Insert then press 005 for ALARM.
- (1) enabled (sensor reports to the central station)
- (1) enabled (sensor reports loss of supervision or low battery)