2Gig Go! Control Image
Alarm.com Image Sensor
Enter the “system configuration” menu in the “installer toolbox”.
- Under Q1, select the RF sensor #. (Unused zone 01 to 48)
- Select the RF sensor type. (Recommended: 04- Interior Follower, 10- Interior w/ Delay, 23- No Response Type)
- Select RF sensor equipment type. ((2) Motion)
- Select RF sensor equipment code. (9999 ADC Image Sensor)
- Register the RF Sensor Serial Number. Click “learn” to initiate learn mode on the panel and XCVR2 radio. Power up the Image Sensor by inserting the batteries or using a paper clip to hold the sensor’s reset button for 3 seconds.
- Select RF sensor equipment age.
- Select RF sensor loop number. (Recommended: Loop 1)
- Select RF sensor dialer delay.
- Construct RF sensor voice descriptor. (Recommended shortcuts: 147- Motion Detector, 120- IS)
- Select RF sensor reports. (Recommended: (1) Enabled)
- Select RF sensor supervised. (Recommended: (1) Enabled)
- Select RF sensor chime.
- Continue to edit next sensor or select skip, end and exit to save changes.
- Perform a cell phone test to ensure that the updated equipment list is sent to Alarm.com.
- **Contact Alarm.com support to remotely update the battery type (alkaline or lithium) should the panel have a low battery error after they’ve been replaced.