Axis / 1Cloud AHVS Removal
- Step 1: Factory reset the camera
- Step 2: While the camera is disconnected, remove the camera from the portal as an administrator..
- Step 3: When the camera finishes restarting, usually 4 to 5 minutes after the factory reset started, press and hold the control button for 5 seconds.
- Step 4: Login to the portal as the user, and click “Add Device” in the upper left corner. You will need the Camera ID and the OAK. If you don’t have the OAK you may reach out to me to get it.
- If you complete this process and are unable to create steam profiles, see a live view, or create/update recording configurations, then the problem has nothing to do with camera or AVHS configuration.
The sure fire way to get a non-functioning camera to work is to do the following steps:
|Release Notes||M1143-L 18.104.22.168|